Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond

This October has been all things Buzz Lightyear. James loves Toy Story and carries all of his favorite characters like this:


It just make sense that his birthday should be all about Buzz so, we bought a Buzz costume.


And made some jet packs out of duct tape and cardboard for James and for birthday party goers.




For his party we made pizzas at Pizza Planet. Then we ate cupcakes and went swimming (James' favorite activity ever).










For Halloween it was a no-brainer.



3 comments:

  1. What a fun mom you are to plan such a great party. Love how you tied everything in to the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon - Don't know if you remember me...Kendal's friend Jillian. And you and I and Russell were all in the same ward together at BC! Anyways, just wanted to say I'm mighty impressed with the Buzz Lightyear jet packs. If my mom made those for me, she'd be the coolest. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I remember you Jillian. I had fun looking at all of the high school pics you sent of Kendal.

    The jet packs were actually really fun to make. You have to be creative if you don't want to spend a bundle on Halloween costumes.

    ReplyDelete