Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cutler sux

First off, this week has been rough.  Last week at this time I was violently ill and didn't really get feeling good until Thursday or Friday of this week.  This gave me ample opportunity to sit on the couch and grow more and more angry at Jay Cutler who, like Rod Bladojevich lives in Chicago and has no forehead.  

I used to really like Cutler.  When he was diagnosed with Diabetes he handled it really well in the community.  He was a person living with juvenile diabetes that kids also suffering from the condition could look up to for hope and assurance.  He met with many young diabetics here in Denver and was really a positive spokesman for the disease.  On the field he was saying all the right things and generally handling the diabetes amazingly.  Then he saw some success (albeit not even really winning that many games, just passing for lots of yardage)and his mouth ran amok.  

The first thing he said was that he had a stronger arm than Elway.  Then he started pouting on the sidelines when the defense was being driven on.  Then he pouted about Shanahan getting fired.  Then he really pouted when his Qb coach got fired.  Then he had a full crying fit when he was almost traded (how dare a team try to improve their team by trading me).  He demands a trade on March 16th and proceeds to never answer his phone or respond to texts from the new coach or owner. Then  when the team begins to give into his wish of being traded he runs his mouth off about how he didn't want it to get this far and that he loves Denver and his teammates and that this "isn't him" (whatever that means).  

In short - GOOD RIDDANCE Jay Cutler and welcome Kyle Orton and your awesome neck beard.  
 I

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. He's a baby and I'm glad we got rid of him.
    p.s. Shannon I can't find your email address and I was wondering if you could send me the recipie to your pizze dough. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you like your neck beards, Kenny. But seriously, the whole situation was retarded. You don't see Jason Cambell going all crybaby on the Redskins, and he's been involved in more trade rumors than anyone.

    ReplyDelete