Saturday, May 16, 2009
To the Park!
In an effort to get this baby to show us his face we took a trip to Lair o' the Bear park yesterday. The weather cooperated perfectly, and James had tons of fun wading in the freezing water, throwing sticks and rocks, and generally getting dirty. Some beavers had moved in since last year, and there are some big changes to the way the river flows. The dams were cool to look at, but sadly there were no beaver sightings. We did find quite a few gnawed off stumps and branches. The rangers had to start putting up wire mesh to protect some of the favorite trees. Here are some pictures of the festivities.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a pretty park...you need to tell me more about this place. I've never heard of it. Looks like James loved it.
ReplyDeleteDid James get a buzz? He looks like a big boy! Can't wait to hear some news.
ReplyDeleteJames is terrified of the clippers. I have all of three minutes to give him a haircut before I can't restrain him anymore. So we went simple. Just don't look too close, I missed some spots.
ReplyDeleteKenny and Shannon, lookin' good at the park! I'm sad that James is so big and I've never seen him in person. I must make a trip out there. He looks like a little stud!
ReplyDelete