Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well, we had a baby today.

Shannon gave birth to a 9 pound 4 ounce baby boy named Marshall Allen Nielsen at 3:55 pm today. Mom and baby are healthy and doing well.

They didn't have to induce her, but they did break her water at about 12:30 or so if I remember correctly. After this it was off to the races.

Marshall has really hit the ground running as he looks like a 1 month old and already loves breastfeeding. Seems to be well headed to a healthy infancy.

Pictures to follow.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! We cant wait to see pictures of the big guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a healthy little guY! Glad he's finally here and you can all get used to being a family of 4 now! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, SHANNON!!!! You're amazing. I know this happened a little while ago but I hope you're still hanging in there. Will I ever get to see your kids in person?!?

    ReplyDelete